I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Morning Has Broken by Cat Stevens - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Morning Has Broken for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Morning Has Broken on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




SWEET!! I feel like smiling, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano sheet: Morning Has Broken. Morning Has Broken by Cat Stevens is a wicked melody - I'm sure you must have heard Morning Has Broken playing on the radio more then once, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Morning Has Broken on the piano - by learning using the free Morning Has Broken piano sheets I linked to at Piano-Sheets.

download this free sheet music for Morning Has Broken by Cat Stevens Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "How can you become more prosperous?? INTEND IT!!"

Labels: , , , ,