When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Through The Fire And Flames. Through The Fire And Flames by Dragonforce is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




I have to tell you that my uncle was visiting me recently. I love it when he comes by. He plays the piano. So, I asked him if he knew how to play Through The Fire And Flames. Through The Fire And Flames by Dragonforce is hard to play. He started to play it by ear, then wanted me to print some sheet music. I searched on google for a little while, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets.net!

Through The Fire And Flames by Dragonforce new sheet music Consider this: "Go for the sense of inner joy and peace then all outside things appear."

Labels: , , , ,