A Bring me the Horizon pre-sale password is now available: While this special pre-sale opportunity exists, you can buy Bring me the Horizon tickets before the public!Bring me the Horizon pre-sale code for concert tickets in Los Angeles, CAThe free pre-sale code for Bring me the Horizons concert in Los Angeles, CA only works for a limited time. This could be your best chance to get your tickets to see Bring me the Horizon. Here are the Bring me the Horizon concert details:

Airwalk Presents the Ap Tour:Bring Me the Horizon & August Burns Red

Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA

Fri, Oct 29, 2010 05:30 PM



Goldenvoice / AEG Presale

Starts: Fri, 08/13/10 10:00 AM PDT

Ends: Fri, 08/13/10 10:00 PM PDT



Bring Me the Horizon are a British metalcore band from Sheffield, Yorkshire, who formed in 2004.





Bring me the Horizon pre-sale code: Click to view the Bring me the Horizon pre-sale password.



Is this Presale not working? Check for more recent Bring me the Horizon pre-sale passwords to find the newest one that works.





If there are no more pre-sale coded tickets available for Bring me the Horizon you can still get access through TicketsNow.

Labels: