When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Journey To The Past. Journey To The Past by Aaliyah is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




WOOOOOT I feel like smiling, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of music: Journey To The Past. Journey To The Past by Aaliyah is a catchy melody - I'm sure you've heard Journey To The Past playing on the radio more then once, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Journey To The Past on the piano - by using the free Journey To The Past piano sheet I linked to for all of you.

download piano sheets for Journey To The Past by Aaliyah Today's Quote: "Gratitude will bring more into our lives immediately."

Labels: , , , , ,