I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of One Last Song by A1 - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of One Last Song for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing One Last Song on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




I have to tell you that my father was visiting me recently. I'm always happy when he visits. He loves to play piano. I wanted to know if he could give me some pointers on how to play One Last Song. One Last Song by A1 is easy to play. He started to fiddle around, then suggested that I print a piano sheet. After I did a little snooping around I learned One Last Song had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

One Last Song by A1 sheet music Here's today's quote of the minute: "Happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances."

Labels: , , , ,