I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Hands Held High by Linkin Park - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Hands Held High for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Hands Held High on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




SWEET! I feel like a milling bucks, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of FREE sheet music: Hands Held High. Hands Held High by Linkin Park is a wicked melody - Hands Held High, or to be very clear: Hands Held High by Linkin Park is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play Hands Held High on the piano - by practicing with the Hands Held High piano sheet I linked to below.

download this free sheet music for Hands Held High by Linkin Park "When the opportunity or impulse is there... ACT."

Labels: , , , , ,