I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Baby When The Light by David Guetta for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Baby When The Light is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Baby When The Light by David Guetta on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




I don't think I wrote this yet, so my father was visiting me a few days ago. That part's boring. He always seems like he is sitting down to play my piano. I wanted to know if he could give me some pointers on how to play Baby When The Light. Baby When The Light by David Guetta is easy to play. He started to improvise, then suggested that I print a sheet music arrangement for the piano. After I did a little snooping around I found Baby When The Light had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

Baby When The Light by David Guetta free piano sheet Words worth heeding: "You can't have a universe without the mind entering into it."

Labels: , , , , ,