When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - The Prayer. The Prayer by Andrea Bocelli is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




My father was visiting me recently. You'd like him if you get to meet. He plays the piano. So, I asked him if he knew how to play The Prayer. The Prayer by Andrea Bocelli is hard to play. He started to play it from memory, then suggested that I download a free copy of the sheet music. I searched on msn for a few minutes, and managed to find it at Piano-Sheets.

download piano sheets for The Prayer by Andrea Bocelli Words worth heeding: "People think that if everyone knows the power of the LOA there won't be enough to go around .. This is a lie that's been ingrained in us and makes so many greedy."

Labels: , , , ,