I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Fuckin' Perfect by Pink - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Fuckin' Perfect for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Fuckin' Perfect on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




I don't think I wrote this yet, so my father was visiting me a few days ago. I love it when he comes by. He always seems like he is sitting down to play my piano. So, I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play Fuckin' Perfect. Fuckin' Perfect by Pink is a difficult piece. He started to play it from memory, then suggested that I find a music sheet. After I did a little digging around OI discovered Fuckin' Perfect had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

download this free sheet music for Fuckin' Perfect by Pink "Remove stress from the body and the body regenerates itself. You can heal yourself."

Labels: , , , , ,