When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Hollywood. Hollywood by Michael Buble is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




SWEET! I feel like a brand new man, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of music: Hollywood. Hollywood by Michael Buble is a awesome song - I'm sure you must have heard Hollywood playing on the radio at least once or twice, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Hollywood on the piano - by practicing with the Hollywood sheet music I linked to for all of you.

download piano sheets for Hollywood by Michael Buble "And allow the world as others choose to see it, exist as well."

Labels: , , , , ,