When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - If we ever meet again. If we ever meet again by Timbaland is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




I don't think I wrote this yet, so my father was visiting me recently. You'd like him if you get to meet. He loves to play piano. So, I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play If we ever meet again. If we ever meet again by Timbaland is a challenging song. He started to fiddle around, then told me to print a free copy of the sheet music. I searched on yahoo for a bit, and found it at Piano-Sheets.net!

If we ever meet again by Timbaland new sheet music "Turn it over to the universe daily... but it should never be a chore."

Labels: , , , ,