I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Love Is Your Color by Jennifer Hudson - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Love Is Your Color for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Love Is Your Color on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




WOOOOOT! I feel like smiling, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: Love Is Your Color. Love Is Your Color by Jennifer Hudson is a awesome melody - I got Love Is Your Color stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 2days Now I can finally learn how to play Love Is Your Color on the piano - by using the free Love Is Your Color sheet music I linked to at Piano-Sheets.

get free sheet music for Love Is Your Color by Jennifer Hudson "Are your thoughts worthy of you? If not - NOW is the time to change them. You can begin right were you are right now. Nothing matters but this moment and what you are focusing your attention on."

Labels: , , , ,