I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of What A Wonderful World for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing What A Wonderful World on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My friend Brian was visiting me a few days ago. You won't care about him much. He always seems like he is sitting down to play my piano. I wanted to know if he knew how to play What A Wonderful World. What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong is not too difficult. He started to improvise, then told me to print a piano sheet. I searched on google for a few minutes, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets!

What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong free sheet music Consider this: "It's important to feel good ( ( ( (((good))) ) ) )."

Labels: , , , ,